Ah, yes. Everyone is looking for a good dad joke about Dubai and Abu Dhabi (with, of course, a little Flintstones nuance mixed in). That’s right, there’s a humorous connection between Fred Flintstone and these two cities in the New Arab Emirates.
And without a doubt, this one definitely falls into the “dad joke” category. Which, by the way, is a wonderful category. These punny, typical one-line questions and answers, are fun for the whole family. The overly-simplistic humor of the almighty dad joke makes it all the better.
In fact, the negative reaction it often provokes is part of the humor. But I digress. You’re not here for the Wikipedia description of a dad joke.
So here it goes… the best (and probably only) dad joke you’ll find about The Flintstones and the cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- What’s the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi? People in Dubai don’t like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi doooooo.
Now, no need to skip away just yet. Being the overly-generous publication we are, I’ve decided to offer a bonus. A compilation of more dad jokes you can show off to your friends. These jokes will make you the hit of the party.
Try a few on for size.
More Dad Jokes You Don’t Want to Miss
- Why don’t eggs like to tell jokes? They’d constantly be cracking each other up.
- What concert only costs 45 cents? 50 Cent headlined by Nickelback.
- What kind of footwear do ninjas typically wear? Sneakers.
- The first French fries weren’t cooked in France. They were actually cooked in Greece.
- I made a pencil with two erasers. It ended up being pointless.
- I just read a book about anti-gravity. It was impossible to put down.
- I used to hate facial hair, until one day it grew on me.
- Oh, your child is refusing to take a nap? They’re guilty of resisting a rest.
- What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
- I finally decided to get rid of my vacuum cleaner. It was just gathering dust.
- What takes a lot of guts? Being an organ donor.
- I am an expert at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed.
- I would tell you a joke about paper, but it’s tearable.
- I have a ton of jokes about pizza, but they’re all pretty cheesy.
- I’m terrible at the game of soccer. I just do it for kicks.